The magnificent mountain range Serra de Collserola rises up over Barcelona Metropolitan Area. It is almost touching the city. For the huge population that lives around these mountains it forms a much-loved and incredibly valuable natural area and a great privilege to enjoy. Collserola is a well-preserved natural area – 22 times bigger than Central Park in New York. Though forest predominates it includes a variety of other plant formations that provide a habitat for valuable biological diversity as well.
Our tour tip: Nature Walk from Barcelona-Collserola to Sant Cugat
- Walk through the natural park to the city of Sant Cugat.
- Approx. 3-4 hours of walking (mostly downhill)
- Enjoy beautiful views over Barcelona
- Reward yourself in a local tapas bar in Sant Cugat with great food and Sangria. The first round is on us!
- Return by train to Barcelona