Cava & Chocolate – the perfect combination for your senses and a tradition here in Catalonia!
Join us on this exclusive Cava & Chocolate experience in the picturesque town of Sant Sadurni – just 40 minutes away from Barcelona in the middle of the wine country of Penedés.
We will visit a small traditional, family run Cava winery and learn about the production of this special sparkling wine that is so inherent to the region. After the tour on their premises we will sit down in the beautiful courtyard and taste several organic, premium Cava´s. Also, we will learn more about different types of Cava that used to be called Champagne until the 1980s.
Afterwards it is possible to have a delicious four course lunch menu in the best restaurant in the center of Sant Sadurni (optional, not included in the price). In the afternoon we will visit the local chocolate factory and learn more about their 140 years of skills in making fine chocolate including the tasting of an abundance of chocolate.
We finish this experience with a stroll through the narrow streets of Sant Sadurni before returning back to Barcelona by train.
Included in the price
- Day Trip of 8 hours with a guide
- Train Tickets
- Private Tour through the winery
- Tasting of 3 organic, premium Cavas
- Entrance fee to the Chocolate Museum
Not included in the price
- Lunch menu - there is the option to have a fantastic four course lunch menu in the best restaurant in the center of Sant Sadurni. The costs of approximately 23 Euro per person are not included and need to be paid on location.