- About using this website
The access of the website thebarcelonafeeling.com will be free and open to all within the conditions established on present documents and other Spanish laws that may apply.
Within the limits established by law, The Barcelona Feeling assumes no responsibility for the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained on their website.
The website may contain links to third party websites. The Barcelona Feeling cannot be held responsible for the content and their accuracy that may appear on these websites.
- Protection of Data
The Law 15/1999 of December 13th, of protection of personal data, and the Royal Decree 994/1999 of June 11th, which approves the regulation of security measures of files containing personal data, establish the obligations corresponding to the holders of personal data files, as the responsible for the processing of such data, security measures to be taken and the rights of the concerned people, among other issues.
The required data, are strictly for the use of the website thebarcelonafeeling.com. The company is based in Barcelona, Spain. According to the LOPD (data protection act), you have the right to revoke the given consent of the treatment of your personal data at any time, as well as to exercise the rights of access, modification, cancellation and opposition by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Law and Jurisdiction
This disclaimer notice shall be interpreted and governed by Spanish law, and any disputes in relation to it are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Spain.
The Barcelona Feeling reserves the right to revise and amend this disclaimer notice from time to time and any revised version will be deemed to be applicable from the first date of publication on this website.
The Barcelona Feeling is not liable for any injury, loss, theft, damage or unexpected events that might occur during the tours.
All prices listed on The Barcelona Feeling website are per person, unless otherwise specified.
All prices are quoted in Euros (€) and include local taxes.
Any kind of public or private transport used or food and drinks consumed during the tours are not included in the final price unless specified.
Rain or other heavy weather conditions are not enough reason to cancel a tour. In the case of heavy rain, we recommend bringing appropriate rain gear.
Cancellations by The Barcelona Feeling
In the event that The Barcelona Feeling has to cancel a tour, we will always first try to agree to another timeframe that works for the client.
If it is not possible to agree on another time for the tour or it was not possible to provide a substitute, the full amount paid by the client will be refunded within 5 working days.
Cancellations by Client and Refund Policy
- Cancellations less than 30 days before the tour: 15€/cancelled service will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any applicable exclusions detailed below.
- Cancellations less than 48h before the tour: 50% of the total price paid will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any applicable exclusions detailed below.
- If the tour is cancelled less than 24h before the tour starts or the client does not show up, no refund will be given.
- No-shows. If the client has not shown up nor made contact with The Barcelona Feeling via the telephone number provided in the booking form within 30 minutes after the booked starting tour time, we will consider it a no-show and no refund will be given.
- Refunds will be sent back to the client´s credit card (if paid online) or via PayPal (if paid via PayPal), unless otherwise agreed with the client. The client will take care of any costs/commissions required for the refund transfer.
- No refund will apply when the tour had already been provided, either fully or partially.
- The above stated refundable amounts do not include: any non-recoverable upfront costs incurred by The Barcelona Feeling on client´s behalf (either broken down in the tour descriptions such as (but not limited to) entrance fee or transfer costs.